To seek a deeper learning and living out of the Christian faith by:
A. To seek a deeper learning and walking out our Christian faith by:
- Promoting the Catechism of Biblical Teachings as the ultimate resource for authentic faith.
- Create a mentoring program within the community.
- Set up a scholarship fund for inner city youth to further their education.
- Set up a program for single parents to receive help with purchasing school clothes and school supplies for their children.
- Create a mentoring program for young boys and girls that will help promote healthy lifestyles and sound wisdom impartation.
- Create a financial management for youth to help the promote wealth within their community and their homes.
- Create an anti-bullying program among the youth as a peer to peer workshop program.
- Create abstinence, and sexual education classes from a Christian point of view in order to help control teen pregnancy and the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Promote the Arts within low income community to cultivate the culture within the community.
- Set up inner city bible studies for youth and parents to help create harmony in the community.
- Providing spiritually-oriented group activities (e.g. group retreats, field trips and other actives that promotes spiritual growth).
- To provide a school of ministry for ministers in training, so that they are equipped and understand their calling
B. To establish an intimate community of families whose goal is:
- To develop a passionate love for Christ.
- To train and develop others that will tell the world of Christ.
- To set up and develop family values for young teen parents.
- To work with other Christians organization to promote oneness in churches
- To become effective witnesses in the community.
C. To provide personal support and encouragement by:
- Establishing a network of parents dedicated to encourage and to build each other up.
- Providing a relaxed, trusting environment where youth can share challenges as well as successes.
- Assisting one another through practical suggestions and ideas on how to lighten the load in our daily struggles (i.e. setting goals, planning, organizational hints, avoiding burnout, and discipline).
- Providing communication through newsletters, meetings and e-mail.